Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The backyard studio

With the backyard landscaping project complete and "The Potter's Touch Studio" almost complete, I am getting anxious to move from my garage studio, which has been wonderful, into my own little space.  

With the wiring was completed last week, we are now in the midst of debating about the drywall and flooring--I think we will go with Laminate flooring installed by Dave and yours truly--that will be fun! 

My little studio is in it's baby stages of life.  I have to admit it looks a little barren, but not to worry, with summer coming, the flowers blooming and the grass turning green, it will be looking a little spunkier. I even bought some cedar window boxes and painted them red, as soon as I find the perfect window box holders or brackets the planter boxes will go up and grace the front of "The Potters Touch Studio". 

I'll keep you posted as we move along.  Happy Potting!

No comments:

Post a Comment